New Bristol BSAC Club website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aerodiver88

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wow! There sure is a lot here, I could spend days on this board - it's brilliant!

I hope you don't mind but I'd like to spread the word: I've just taken over webmaster duties for Bristol Aerospace Sub-Aqua Club - BSAC-88 and after 2 months of late nights have just launched the significantly revamped website

Bristol Aerodivers - BSAC Diving club

Feel free to take a look; I've got lots of other ideas but not enough time to implement them - facebook/twitter/google+ presence among them!

We have weekly pool training (with loads of kit), access to a social club, 2 dive RIBS and our own wreck - The Bretagne We're a friendly bunch, meeting Monday nights from 8:15pm.

Thanks for the kind words Edward, much appreciated!

Awesome to hear of stuff coming out of Bristol, I trained there for years in my early development as a diver and left there about 8 years ago to work around the world.

Hi scoobydrew, yes we're still holding the fort here in Bristol. The dive shops may have shrunk to one but the club's still going & just planned our diving for the year (now updated onto the site).

Great blog BTW & glad to know you've gotten the chance to live the dream!

aerodiver88 (webmaster)
Bristol Aerodivers Sub-Aqua Club (BSAC 88) - Check out the site Bristol Aerospace Sub-Aqua Club

Just one shop left? surely Chris from Extreme Marine is still going? Last I heard after Spikes debacle, someone took on Aquaholics, did that not work out?

I used to dive with Dive Monkeys but they shut up shop shortly after I left.

Good on you guys for keeping it going, thats the beauty of BSAC really, getting divers diving for the sake of diving as opposed to making profit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom