New Book from GUE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I got my hands on the "The Fundamentals of Better Diving" yesterday.

My opinion: The book is well written with ample colorful photos and charts. It's overdue but now there is another nice book to read.

I am not in GUE but enjoy the recommendations on the book has given me.
IMG_0997.JPG

I got my hands on the "The Fundamentals of Better Diving" yesterday.

My opinion: The book is well written with ample colorful photos and charts. It's overdue but now there is another nice book to read.

I am not in GUE but enjoy the recommendations on the book has given me.View attachment 645030
Where can we get it from? only from their website? thanks

There's a version in SCRIBD

I just got this book in the mail. Looking forward to reading a different perspective.

I was looking for something to read on an upcoming dive trip. This is perfect. Thanks

Was my go to book 14 years ago and still it on my side table to look at from time to time. I recommend anyone to read and study this book, wanted to further their diving.

Anyone know a place to order this from with reasonable shipping to Canada? The GUE site is pretty high for shipping.

Was my go to book 14 years ago and still it on my side table to look at from time to time. I recommend anyone to read and study this book, wanted to further their diving.
This is a new edition with significant differences in content

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom