NEW BlueHeat test diver reservations for Fall DEMOTOUR events going FAST!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyIGH

Dive professional
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder. If you want to test dive DUI's new BlueHeat , heated insulation drysuit undergarment, at a Fall DUI DEMOTOUR you want to get your reservation in NOW. These are filling up fast.

There is not additional cost to be a BlueHeat test diver. You do need to purchase a DEMOTOUR ticket. Advance ticket price is just $10.

We ask that you be an experienced drysuit diver. You can use your existing drysuit or one of ours.

Make your reservation online at DUI Online: DEMOTOUR

BLUEHEAT by DUI. Heated insulation for drysuit diving

tried the blueheat in Lake Rawlings this weekend past October 19-20. outstanding was a like a warm blanket just out of the drier. its on my Christmas list!!! well worth the money if you are the type to get cold or go to colder dive climates you need one of these in your gear bags.

With my aching bones, I'm thinking this is going to be on my wish list,soon. I sleep with a down comforter and the electric blanket on high, just to help my joints to stay loose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom