New Baby Firefyter !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did the baby log that 9 month dive that she just completed? :) And does the baby have a name?

Congrats to the whole Firefyter family! Enjoy!

Thanks everybody! My darling daughter Ava was born Oct 01, at 3:40 am. She was 7 weeks early, so she only weighed in at 5lbs. 6oz. However, she's as hard-headed as her daddy, so she's doing absolutely wonderful. We were blessed with having a great staff at the hospital, most of whom are very close friends, so she received nothing but the best of care. I brought mom and daughter home last Thursday, and both are enjoying the attention and pampering....lol.

With all of this going on, I've been out of the water and off the boards for a little while, but rest assured I'm back :D I plan on being in the water again very soon, maybe even this weekend :wink:

Thanks again for all the well wishes and congratulations, here's a link to the pics we took while they were still in the hospital:

Pics of Ava's First Few Days

You don't have to register, just click on "View Pictures" to see them all.

Congrats there phin bud!!!

I hope she takes after her Mom. :D

I may just run by and see the little Ava. Can I, Can I, Can I?

Hey, Thomas! Congratulations on baby Ava. We have an Ava Jayde in our home, she is our 21 mo. old granddaughter. I can assure you that they are as sweet as they are hard-headed, those Avas. We're proud for you and Peyton, and so glad the baby is doing well. I'm sure it was scary when she came so early. Hey Thomas, I can't get the picture link to work. Is it just me?

Congratulations to both of you!!! How exciting!!! :D

And.. what wonderful pictures!! She is simply precious! Nice work! :)

I can see from the Pics that Payton must be Nitrox Certified
That clear mask is like way Tech.

Or maybe that was Mixed Gas she was doing !! Wow... Cool !

Thomas ....were you breathing any of that stuff too ?? :rofl3:

Congrats Dude!!! (and to you too, P.)

Now be a good Daddy and try not to teach her any of your habits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom