New AZ diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to Scubaboard. We dive quite a bit locally up at lake pleasant. I just posted a dive update at Academy of Scuba

Hopefully we will see you out there soon!

John

Is there a calender/page/something somewhere that people usually post on to set something up? I'm going to El Mar's Easter egg hunt next Sat morning out at pleasant.

Hi Segraves1,
Welcome to our dive community.
In addition to posting here in the Southwest SandSharks forum there are a number of other forums we use.
Divebuddy.com
ArizonaScuba.com

Hey seagraves1,

There are a couple of stickys at the top of the SWSS forum that deal with diving at Lake Pleasant. We usually post something there when we're looking for dive buddies. There is a pretty good contingent of regulars that dive almost every weekend.

There are several places to shore dive at the lake and there's always the Scubateer's dive boat. Other diving options are:
Salt River; Literally a clean-up dive waiting to happen but the current makes it a fun drift dive.
Saguaro lake is pretty murky but doable (hey, better than not diving).
We tried Roosevelt Lake in November. I want to get back there this summer.

There are other places in the state plus San Diego, LA and San Carlos, Mexico.

See you at the lake.

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom