New Atomic spring straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freddy1

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Atomic spring strap is on the market yet? If not, when will they be released? Thanks......

They look pretty cool. However, when it comes to regular straps, I believe Atomics' clips are hands down the best. (which is why I bought a pair).

You get the best of both worlds. I got a pair of the new Smoke fins with the spring straps and they are terriffic. Adjustable fit, easy to don & doff because of the grip attached, and you still get the advantage of the great clip if needed.

Edit- BTW "Smoke on the Water" is a great name!

I am ready to get a pair but I was told they were only of the "Smoke in the water" for the time being. But the straps have close to 200 dives and in the pool several times and still in good shape.

I had my LDS order them from Atomic today. I called Atomic and they told me they are adjustable and that one size fits all. I ordered the straps alone for my regular splits. I should have them in a couple of days. I'll let you know ....

Back
Top Bottom