New AquaLung Wave SCUBA BCD (size small)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kdodds87

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
New AquaLung Wave BCD for sale, size: SMALL - $50.00

I got this jacket style BCD in a close out sale in Alberta two years ago, I have since never used it.
It is a slightly older style then the Wave on the AquaLung website, it does not have integrated weights, it does have 29lbs of lift from the 13L Bladder.

It is a great light travel and warm water BCD, which is why I bought it, it only weighs 5-6lbs. This BCD would also be good for diving under boats to check the mechanics and annual service inspections locally in the colder waters.

All of the valves and vents are in pristine working order, as well as the bladder is 100%.

The website says the small Wave is optimal for heights 5'5-5'7, weight 120-155lbs... but I'm 5'9 and 140lbs and it fits me great.

I'm sad to see this BCD go, but its taking up valuable room in my closet.

Feel free to private message me, or shoot me an email at kdodds87@gmail.com
I'm willing to ship this as long as you are willing to cover shiping fees, and I am also able to accept PayPal.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_3883.jpg
    IMG_3883.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 612
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom