New Aqualung Legend LX Supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalSwami

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling a new unused Aqualung Legend LX Supreme regulator set. Include 1st (Yoke) and 2nd stages, and also the Aqualung CD user manual.

The Legend is arguably the best reg on the market...
Aqua Lung - Legend LX | Professional Diving Equipment

Asking $350 (shipped anywhere in the continental US)

(Click on thumbnail for larger image)

Any chance you're also selling the octopus that might have come with this regulator?

Sorry, I am not selling an octo, only the Legend 1st and 2nd stage.

Why are you selling a new "arguably the best reg on the market"? Do you have recepit? Has it been serviced at all? Respond via PM if you prefer.

@Gdon,

Thanks for your interest in the regulator

Why are you selling a new "arguably the best reg on the market"?

Because I have 4 sets of Apeks and need the money, so I'm selling this one.

Do you have recepit?

Yes, I can scan it and send it to you if you like.

Has it been serviced at all?

No, it has not been serviced. It is straight from the factory.

Respond via PM if you prefer.

I would prefer to pm, but your questions were a bit demanding and I want the Scubaboard nation to know I am a legit seller simply trying to sell a regulator.

Mike

I would prefer to pm, but your questions were a bit demanding and I want the Scubaboard nation to know I am a legit seller simply trying to sell a regulator.

Mike

Well, I don't really think there were "demanding" questions, just reasonable inquires as to why someone would purchase what is in fact one of the best regs, then turn right around and sell them. I suspect I was not the only one wondering. I thought maybe you had won them.

I have been considering this reg set as an upgrade from my current set, but if I were to purchase them I would want to keep the best regs and sell the older/inferior ones (in fact I have a posting for one of my regs at present). Who knows, maybe your other three sets are better.

I never meant to question you legitimacy and to the SB community I say, I have absolutely NO reason to have doubts about you or what you are selling.

New or not, I think in order for me to feel safe I would need to have any regs I purchased from an unfamiliar person inspected / serviced before use. Having that in mind I have sent an offer in PM.

If you can do $325 shipped to LA. I'll take it. Truth is, I never owned my own reg due to money constraints, always used shop regs.

Much Appreciated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom