New Aqualung Dimension i3 BCD size Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tphelps

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Aloha all,

I'm selling a brand new MEDIUM Aqualung Dimension i3 BCD. Just got it from Aqualung, tags on, has not touched water. Includes LPI and manual. MSRP is $615, I'm asking only $450 plus shipping. Message me if interested or if you have any questions, thank you for looking!

See here for more information about the BC from Aqualung: Dimension i3

G2859150.jpgG2869152.jpgG2879155.jpgG2889158.jpg

In the market for a BC I am 6'1" 205 will that a guy like me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 5'11" and vertically the straps fit me fine. It should fit your height too, the straps might be fully extended though.
Take a tape measure around your mid-section, the medium will fit a max of 35". (I tried it on and did some measurements)
The best thing to do would be to find a dive shop near where you live and try an Aqualung BC on and see if a Medium fits you.

It wears very comfortably! FYI it is a back-inflate BC so it has a tendency to push you forward if floating on the surface but is much more streamline underwater. I personally prefer the back-inflate/wing.

BC still available asking $450 (shipping included). Please message me if interested!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom