New AOW diver from MN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dz12247

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,
I was told about this board from my instructor/brother. I am very lucky that my brother Jeff is an instructor and very passionate about scuba diving. I love that he focuses so much on safety, even if his rule means I can’t use my go-pro for at least 3 more dives (must have 20 before I can use it). So far I have dove in springs in Florida, a quarry in Alabama and Mexico. I recommend DAN travel and dive insurance, it is the best! I got injured after my first AOW dive while on a trip in Mexico In February this year. I was stupid and continued to dive after doing the splits thinking I only strained my muscles, when in fact I tote 3 hamstrings off my pelvis, tore 2 nerves and had a massive hematoma in my leg. I was evaluated in Mexico and flew home to have surgery in March. DAN covered my medical bill from Mexico. I have since returned to diving after extensive rehab and being cleared by doctors. It felt great to get back in the water and dive with all the beautiful fishes and turtles. I will be diving in Mexico, FL, AL, and the Bahamas next year,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom