New anti-fog scuba mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr Fog

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm been working with some friends and we came along with a new procedure using elements already on the market plus our new formlula to make tempere glass anti-fog. So in that way we don't have to use sprays or spit in it. Now i'm trying to contact somebody that speak chinese or from taiwan that can help me get new skirts and mold design at a good price. I would be putting some samples to test so that some of you guys will comment about it.

Thanks

Me 2...If you can perfect I think I could be convinced to buy one...You MIGHT have to twist my arm for it though (sarcastic)

Great guys,

I think there is a huge market for it. I'm almost ready to make more they are no fancy but they are tempered glass ( the real deal) It is resistant to very cold temp. I will keep you guys posted when it will be ready.

thanks

PM me if you need an interpreter: Mandrian, Catonese or Shanghainese.

If your tech works, you might make more by pantenting the idea and then selling it to existing companies.

yangnome:
If your tech works, you might make more by pantenting the idea and then selling it to existing companies.

Be careful. Patents have drawbacks. First you have to describe your solution quite exactly. Patents are public nowadays. You have to throw your pearls for the swines.

If someone violates your patent, you have to sue them. Costs money. If you're not a large company this may a risk.

Anyway, if you want to make money (whether selling products or you idea) sooner or later you have to make sure you get what's yours. Patents may be one solution.

My wife is from Taiwan,don't if she can help or not. I saw a mask on line last year saying it was fog resistant,tried to buy,but could find no way to contact them. would love to own one.

Back
Top Bottom