*NEW* Aeris/Oceanic Transmitter: Elite T3, Epic, CompuMask, OC1, Atom 2, VT3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodLife

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I've got a new, never used Aeris transmitter for sale. Color is black. It came from an Aeris Elite T3. I believe it'll will work with any Aeris/Oceanic wireless computer. Here's a list:

Aeris:
Elite T3
Epic
CompuMask

Oceanic:
OC1
CompuMask
Atom 2.0
VT3

Condition is brand-new, never used/wet. It's been sitting in the box for a while so it may need a new battery soon, but it's probably still good. I just can't say for sure. Like I said, I believe that it'll work with any Aeris or Oceanic wireless computer, but please double check before buying. I'll call Aeris and Oceanic to check, but they're closed on the weekend so I won't be able to verify until Monday.

$300 shipped & insured USPS Priority, within CONUS. Ready to ship NOW! Thanks
Please excuse the crappy phone picture, it's all I have available at the moment :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 149
Do you still have this?

Whoa I Almost forgot about this bad boy.
Any takers?
Price is flexible so let me know what you think. Please be reasonable though. Come on... Tax return time... Treat yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom