New addition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrox Junkie

Great Lakes diver
Reaction score
I am originally from Michigan and now reside in In
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This here as some of you already know is Belle who I rescued from the Humane Society in late December; (that was her Christmas present from me). I chose the name after watching the Memphis Belle movie but also thought I could incorporate the name into a dive theme. Like, a dive bell (e); or, a decompression bell (e); maybe even the salvaging of the Edmund Fitzgerald's Bell (e). What ever your thoughts are on the matter, it's this tired little girls story and I assure you she will be sticking to it. By looking at her you would think she just got done doing three back to back decompression dives up in lake superior.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

You know with a little Bar-B-Q sauce those things grill up good. :D

J/K... I like cats.

Chad

She is adorable!! I have a cat and her name is Grizabella, from the play Cats, but we call her Bella. What ever name you chose I'm sure that she will bring a lot of entertainment into your life, I know mine does :wink:
- A J

MEAN!!!

Jeff "Great lakes diver";-0

:D

I stand by chad's original statement....cats are evil...pure evil

All my dive buddys Have their own cats..

Doses Yours??? :cluck:

How could you all not love this face?

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Come on now, you have to love this one.

seems to have a look on her face that says, "Why are my servants pointing that thing at me?"

Hey man I was kidding. I love cats.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom