New 18# Mach V Signature Series Wing compatibility...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macaudiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello

I have been looking around and still not sure...thats why I post a question here!
I intended to purchased a new 18# Mach V wing, but use on my old (2008) dive rite back plate,
Is there a problem fitting with the cam strap? since some people told they both fit right, yet some people told they doesn't, would you clarify this issue?

Thanks

Hello

I have been looking around and still not sure...thats why I post a question here!
I intended to purchased a new 18# Mach V wing, but use on my old (2008) dive rite back plate,
Is there a problem fitting with the cam strap? since some people told they both fit right, yet some people told they doesn't, would you clarify this issue?

Thanks

The design for the cam straps to go through the wings was first done by OxyCheq in 2005/2006 on the narrow wing designs and it was made to fit the OxyCheq backplates ... Other manufacturers later followed suit to do the same so they could sell there plates for the OxyCheq single tank wings.. we do not know if it will line up nor have we ever measured the other manufacturers.. I have heard that most do line up now... the only way to know for sure is to find one and line them up...

Br,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom