Never used DSS wing and plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robbcayman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I bought this a few years ago and I've never used it. It's not because I didn't want to, but Oklahoma City is far from the ocean. My loss is your gain.

Deep Sea Supply has a great reputation and for a good reason. $300 and shipping, which is a great deal for an unused plate and wing. Seriously, this thing was kept in my closet in plastic.

Deep sea supply.jpg

Is that a ss or al plate? What is the lift capacity of the wing? Which model is it? Thanks.

Is that a ss or al plate? What is the lift capacity of the wing? Which model is it? Thanks.

The plate is Stainless, DSS has never produced aluminum plates. We do offer lightweight plates, the kydex hybrid plates.

Looks like a medium, but the OP can tell for sure.

The wing looks to be an LCD 30, again the OP should be able to say for sure.

A medium SS plate, Hogarthian Harness and LCD 30 is a very common combo, we sell lots of these.

I'd be happy to help if any prospective buyers want me to review their specific application.

Tobin

Thanks for responding Tobin. He's exactly right hog harness, medium, 30 pound lift

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom