NetDoc will be on ScubaRadio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This Saturday (7-2-05) from 3:00 to 5:00. We hope to have internet access on site so I can take your cyber questions on the spot! Please tune in and listen!

www.ScubaRadio.com

Nifty! I'll have to catch the achives of it as I'll be at another personal growth workshop this weekend. Have a great time and I hope LOTS OF SCUBABOARDERS call in to talk to the NetDoc behind the board! :D

NetDoc:
Please tune in and listen!

www.ScubaRadio.com

:11:

mention how i taught you everything you know about diving!!!!

:dazzler1:

Nice... With you on the show, maybe they'll even mention something about scuba diving.

I would like to see how long it takes NetDoc to start punning. :D

SeanQ:
I would like to see how long it takes NetDoc to start punning. :D

Nice.

I must have about 6 or 7 Scuba Radio stickers around the place from trade shows and dive shops, etc. I've never logged on or listened before. This may be my chance to catch all that content I've been missing.

Remember to mention Andy, Doc. Seriously - it can be the new drinking game. Everytime you mention, I dunno, Thong, Lawyer, Leaking Drysuit, Andy, or any one of a number of key phrases, we can pound a shot (of diet pepsi or something....)

Love it.

---
ken

Bwahahaha!

I like the concept Ken.

Puns??? Just like Andy's underwear Sean... it "depends".

Cool! Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom