Neptune Space FFM, Oceanic Reg set.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustyC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Neptune Space FFM, surface valve, no comms or light. Cobalt Blue. M/L size. Mask and hose only, no first stage. $400 shipped in conus or would be willing to trade straight across for a XXL Glide X BC.

Oceanic reg set, SP5 1st stage, Alpha 8 2nd stage, Alpha 8 Octo, Veo 1.0 computer combo (air gauge and compass) $450 shipped in conus. Currently has a molded mouthpiece on the primary 2nd, will include a new one if I can find it, or a generic one that fits it, since I doubt we have the same teeth. Optional add on for $200 more: Oceanic Ocean Pro QLR3 (NOT THE 4) BCD. Or will trade for XXL Glide X BC and $250.

Haggling welcome, Lowballing, not so much. Located in Little Rock, AR. Will add pics at request.

How old is the neptune ffm?Is it the neptune space G?
I bought it used, was told it was the G and manufactured in 2011. I cant guarantee either though.

ETA:
A700 or A700bt second stages are also high on my interest list for trades.

Last edited:
Do you have a picture of it?
I only have this one on my phone, which makes it difficult to upload. Let's see if it works.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439485632051.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439485632051.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom