Neptune II full Face Mask with M105 digital surface receiver & 4 ea M-101A receivers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idivetrain

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is a Neptune II Full face mask blue in color. It has the built in demand regulator with the special quick disconnect feature on the regulator. This mask also comes with 4 of the M-101A receiving units and 1 Ocean Reef M105 Digital receiving unit for surface communications. This Mask also comes with a pelican hard case to carry all of the above items. The Neptune mask sells for $595 new without the quick disconnect feature. The receiving units run approximately $100.00 each and the surface unit runs approximately $800.00. The pelican case is worth another couple hundred dollars. I am willing to let all above items go for $1500.00 for everything. This would be the pelican case the surface M105 digital receiver the 4 M-101A receiving units and the full face mask with regulator quick disconnect. I have dove the mask and it functions properly. All other items function properly to the best of my knowledge too. The only item I am unable to locate is the charger for the receiver unit but you could pick one up at any batteries plus for $50 or less. I will consider best offer but please take into consideration all that comes with this and how much it would normally cost.

I would be willing to sell M-105 only. What were you thinking for price? How about $400?

The M101A receivers sell for $100 each and the surface unit is normally $800.00. I would take $500 for two receiver units and surface unit. This is 50% off

I will take $400.00 for all three, but as you will see the receiver units have never been in the water. All items are very lightly used. Please contact me via email at divingbunny@msn.com to make arrangements.
Thanks
Shelly

Only items left are full faced mask with comm unit, two receivers and pelican carrying case. Case is 23" X 18" X 12" with foam inside. All above items for $600.00

I will give you 120 for the two receivers that you have left?

Back
Top Bottom