Nemrod Delta 2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcarter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does this have any value? Are parts at all available?

Thanks

It doesn't have any real value. I've been watching the same two Delta 2's on EBay for a while now and the sellers have them listed at $79 and $100 something and neither have moved. I've been looking at them to possibly pick up another second stage for a Delta 2 I have but I don't really need it; I'd just grab it if the price was right. I'd say $15 to $30 for the first and second would be about right if they started the eBay auction at $.99.

I've never seen any parts kits come available and have never had mine apart because it works great right now. But I do plan on ordering a couple conshelf kits soon to rebuild a pair I have and was going to get into the Nemrod while I was at it because I think I read on VDH that they are very similar inside. So, I guess I'll find out in the next couple months. Good luck with yours and hopefully someone else will chime in as well.

A pic. and drawing to help. NEMROD DELTA 2.jpgNEMROD DELTA 11.jpgNEMROD DIAL DELTA.jpg

I don't actually have one, but had a chance to buy one @ $30. I was just wondering if it was worthy.

Thanks.

If you aren't into tinkering with regs than I'd have to say no. Parts are going to be very hard to find and information on Nemrod single hoses is almost non existent; I've searched. You can find others in which parts are still available if you like the looks of regs from that era.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom