Nemo Sport -- can't reset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LarryHinDC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I forgot to set my nitrox level before diving today and got locked out. The manual says if I dont want to wait 48 hours I can do a manual reset by pressing the C and D buttons (2 buttons on right side) simultaneously for 15 seconds while in Time mode. I've tried this several times but no luck. Can anyone solve this before my 48 hours are up?

Thanks!

It has now been more than 48 hours and I am still locked out. Does anyone have advice?

Update:
One thing I've noticed is that the manual says I should be locked out of Dive Plan
mode but I'm not. I go from Time to Alarm to Dual Time to Plan to Log to PC and then back to Time. The NX indicator was flashing in Time mode until I played with Plan mode about 55 hours after the initial violation.

Last edited:
Hi Larry,

I am sorry I don't have any solutions for you. Are you sure the battery is at adequate level? The Nemo Sport has proven to be a very stable platform. I wish I could offer more suggestions, but it seems as if you will have to send it in to a tech. Maybe if you can find an authorized tech to try a battery replacement? This might give it a hard reboot. I know you are on vacation and understand this may not be realistic, just a thought. I hope everything works out, but if not, when you come back be sure to speak with your local Mares dealer to have it looked at.

Best Zak

The low battery indicator is not on so I assume the battery is good. Sometimes when I'm wearing it as a watch my sweat triggers the water sensor and I wonder if that restarts the clock on the 48 hour lock-out. I've had it off almost 48 hours so we'll find out soon.

Back
Top Bottom