Nemo Excel Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason P

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello I have TWO Nemo Excell Dive Computers. I just got them back from Mares for a Battery change a month ago (only took a few weeks and a few hundred dollars). Today, June 19 on my second Dive I noticed that the lens was fogging up on the one I was using . I finshed my dive and got home and now the dive computer buttons do not work. Can not turn the computer off , Is this normal? We have not had any problems out of ether computer untill the battery was changed in April of this year. One Computre is a year and a Half old and the other is 3 years old.

Also, does any one know how to get the Nemo Excell to download to a MAC Laptop? I have been on Mares website looking for a number or email address and they seem to not have one. I guess ever other company can have a contact us link but Mares seems to a secret!

Thanks
Jason

I have a problem that´s more or less the same: after a while without using it I took it to dive in cold water and when I came back no bottom works at all. It showed a message "cal" for a while but then even that went away and now it´s displaying the time and that´s all, no bottom would work. What is it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom