For Sale *Needs new zipper* Waterproof D7 Cordura mens size small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimchris

Support your local dive center
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My old suit is taking up space in the garage. Its a Waterproof D7 cordura, men's small (I'm 5'8" 175lbs, shoe size US mens 9). I bought the suit new in 2016, the brass zipper was replaced in 2018 with a YKK aquaseal plastic zip. The zip unfortunately is de-laminating and has a tooth that's turned. Other than the zipper, there are no other repairs or leaks with the suit.

$500 plus shipping, knowing that it will need the zipper replaced before use. I'll include a new set of silicone seals.

I've decided to put time and energy into this suit so I've got another backup. No longer for sale.

Reopening this thread. As a quick fix I applied aquaseal the bad spots in the zipper and used the suit up until my xmission arrived. Suit does not currently have seals.

FREE - Just cover the cost of shipping.

98203 Everett WA.

Should also add, since I originally posted I installed an unbalanced Light monkey pee valve on the left thigh.

@ChrisMBC I'm heading down that way next month and back through Victoria, so if you decide you'd like it I could pick it up for ya and you'd probably save a bit on shipping.

Otherwise I'll put myself second in line for it :p

I’ll very happily take it off your hands. I can arrange shipping up to BC, or probably to Seattle if it’s a lot easier.

Sounds good. DM me with how you'd like to proceed.

Back
Top Bottom