Wanted Needed BCD large and REG, with Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian Robinson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Okay, here we go. I need a quality BCD and Reg with Octo at a fair if not "Excellent" price. I just got into OW diving and between my courses and the gear(Naui OW and Nitrox cert, fins,mask, weights,booties, snorkel, dive comp $300) I initially purchased, I have already spent over $1200. My wife is not going to allow me to spend much more money. I'm just a regular working class guy. Not Rich. I want a Reg that is less than a year old. I do not need one for cold water I live in SW Florida and will be diving in Florida or the Caribbean. ( Or has paperwork to prove it has been serviced). A quality lightweight travel type of BCD, (I want to travel with it) I need an Octo or a BCD with a built-in back up REG. I will be conferring with my very experienced dive friends and people on this forum to judge if it is a fair deal and quality equipment. I will use PayPal for payment, That way if I get ripped off , I can at least contest the transaction and hopefully get my Hard earned money back.

Thanks You in advance, for all the help, opinions and great advice . I'm sure I will get.

I would have no reservations to saying that @guruboy could be a good option to discuss a purchase with.....

I will use PayPal for payment, That way if I get ripped off , I can at least contest the transaction and hopefully get my Hard earned money back.

Paypal's policies are designed to protect against fraud, not buyer's remorse.

Can not afford his prices

Then you will be hard pressed to fulfill you order. I too could recommend guruboy after having done business with him. I would send you a PM, but you would not be interested in my classic regulators as they are over a year old (by quite some measure) and are not plastic/fantastic.

Do not mean to high-jack the post, but does guruboy a shop or individual? New to the site

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom