Need to get new gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfuruno

New
Reaction score
Hi! First post...

I am in the maket for new snorkeling gear. I used to dive regularly and even worked as a research diver in/after college. However, that was many moons ago and I need to get new snorkeling gear before I ship off to Hawaii in a month. I am looking to spend ~$200. I need a mask, fins, snorkel, and booties. I also need to get my BC and regulator serviced as I hope to dive soon as well, but for Hawaii, I hope just to get wet again and am using it an excuse to get some new stuff.

I need suggestions for place to shop (online) and products in my price range. Any help would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks, JJ

Welcome to SB JJ! I would probably recommend purchasing a mask at a LDS to assure a proper fit. There are many online retailers that could service your other equipment needs. Hawaii sounds great!

jfuruno:
Hi! First post...

I am in the maket for new snorkeling gear. I used to dive regularly and even worked as a research diver in/after college. However, that was many moons ago and I need to get new snorkeling gear before I ship off to Hawaii in a month. I am looking to spend ~$200. I need a mask, fins, snorkel, and booties. I also need to get my BC and regulator serviced as I hope to dive soon as well, but for Hawaii, I hope just to get wet again and am using it an excuse to get some new stuff.

I need suggestions for place to shop (online) and products in my price range. Any help would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks, JJ

We have a package that includes split fins, mask, snorkel, booties, mesh bag, soft strap, and defog... all for 199 - but we give SB members an additional 10% off which will pay for most your reg service as well. Check out this package as an option: http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=ZoomPackage and feel free to give a call if I can help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom