Need to buy Go Pro 2 red filter in Israel. Diving in 2 days.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

astroprojector

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,
I am currently on a trip in Israel and will be diving in Eilat in couple of days. I just realized that I forgot to pack the red filter. Where can I get one on short notice? I am staying in Rishon Lezion and already tried couple of photo stores with out any success.

You may be able to find one, or something similar in Eilat. Fantasea Line, the company that makes a lot of underwater products is based in Israel and I've seen their products for sale at the Manta Diving Center.

Manta I think sells GoPro and Ikelite. They can be reached at 972-(0)8-6333666 .

If you are in an absolute pinch, go to a professional photo retailer and ask for a set of Rosco Strobist filters. These are for modifying regular camera flashes. I would use the orange looking one and tape it over the camera before inserting it into the housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom