Need Tip for easy shore access to Lake Pleasant.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

polywog

Registered
Reaction score
Would like a place where I can park real close so I can get in and out of the water several times with out a long march. I'm getting some gear rigged up and need to get out, change stuff around and go back in. Usually dive out of my small inflatable, but it's a lot of trouble to get in and out of several times. Any tips would be appreciated,
Ron

Polywog,

Some places that I use that might meet your needs include:
(west side of lake)
Desert Tortoise Rd.

The spillway/ overflow parking area (located just west of the 10 lane ramp) best if you have a truck right now

Sunset Ridge Rd. where the Christmas Tree Reef is located

(east side of lake)

Spring Canyon located just north of the north boat ramp, right now it is a bit of a swim for deeper water.

All of these spots can have some boat traffic so make sure you keep an eye out and a flag up. Good luck with rigging your gear!

Polywog,

Some places that I use that might meet your needs include:
(west side of lake)
Desert Tortoise Rd.

The spillway/ overflow parking area (located just west of the 10 lane ramp) best if you have a truck right now

Sunset Ridge Rd. where the Christmas Tree Reef is located

(east side of lake)

Spring Canyon located just north of the north boat ramp, right now it is a bit of a swim for deeper water.

All of these spots can have some boat traffic so make sure you keep an eye out and a flag up. Good luck with rigging your gear!

Thanks Capt. Pete, good tips !!

Back
Top Bottom