Need someone to dive with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Safecracker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am in Baltimore area and my wife doesn't dive, so I am trying to find a scuba friend. I am easy going and would enjoy meeting others to dive with.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

If you scroll down the massive list of forums, you will find regional forums. If you browse through there and make yourself known in the areas where you dive, even if on vacation, you will probably find someone to dive with there.

Start here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I'm not from that area but I think there's a pretty active group affiliated with the shop that runs the aquarium dives also - sorry I don't know the name.

Welcome to SB!

Hopefully you'll join the conversation - SB can always use a new voice!

Check with your local dive shops and/or club to see who is active locally.

Ray

Welcome to SB Safecracker! If you are ever looking for some trips and need a buddy, let me know!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

If you scroll down the massive list of forums, you will find regional forums. If you browse through there and make yourself known in the areas where you dive, even if on vacation, you will probably find someone to dive with there.
Thank you for the reply, I will check out the regional forums.

---------- Post added August 11th, 2015 at 06:45 PM ----------

Thanks I will :)

---------- Post added August 11th, 2015 at 06:47 PM ----------

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom