need some help!! (gotta get some funds for new toys...LOL)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humanphibian

Reaction score
There is a local radio station holding a contest for us that are "Folically Challenged"...LOL

The contest is running in conjunction with the College Basketball brackets. Each of us "Melon Heads" is competing in a bracket type format for a $5000 prize!! In addition each time a vote is cast, the voter earns an entry into a separate drawing for $1000.

I have my eye on some new gear, and $5000 sure would come in handy!! I need all the help possible. Round 2 ends today at 5pm, and then we are on to the next round. It is getting more and more competitive and I am reaching out to whomever I can to get some votes :D

here is the link:

100.3 Jack FM – Dallas Radio

I am in BRACKET 11... "Scott from Frisco"

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Made it through Round 3!! Had to get on stage and act like a fool....but I guess it worked:wink:

Online voting for Round 4 starts tomorrow. Please vote and PASS IT ALONG TO YOUR PEOPLE!! If I make it to the Final 4....IT PAYS $1000 each.... overall winner gets $5000.

March Baldness 2010 100.3 Jack FM – Dallas Radio

I will post direct link tomorrow !! THANKS EVERYONE!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom