Need service manual: Aqualung Titan 2nd Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, already checked, they dont have the one I’m looking for...

I believe the legend 2nd stage is basically the same on the inside as the Titan 2nd so the service should be basically the same. The spare parts catalog shows the internals as being the same.

legend 2nd is balanced like the core/titan lx. the regular titan is not. the most annoying thing about that iteration of the titan is the proprietary hose connector.

Sorry to say, but the Titan QC 2nd is one of the worst 2nds ever built from AQ.
I'm more than happy that they have it finally taken out of their program.
The proven Titan Classic 2nd o.t.h. is for me quite the best unbalanced 2nd ever built, especially as Fleet Reg.
Could not believe that AQ was able to construct such a cheap crap, and also with their own hose conectors to avoid customers to buy generic hoses.
If you have the manual of the Titan Classic and just some experience in servicing it should be no problem to overhaul the Titan QC.
To get the not necessary manual one would have to do an online course for 40,-US$ which I doubt ever someone did (or maybe yes?!).
My advice, get rid of it if possible, you will not have a lot of fun with it......
If in need of the schematics, pm me......:)

It's a Titan/Calypso QC 2nd stage.

I've never seen one, but AFAIK the insides are the same as the Calypso Classic just a different venturi knob and hose connector, uses the same parts kit.

S.

It's a Titan/Calypso QC 2nd stage.

I've never seen one, but AFAIK the insides are the same as the Calypso Classic just a different venturi knob and hose connector, uses the same parts kit.

S.
Unfortunately quite some parts are different and some worse, orifice, spring, diaphragm, venturi, valve insert and diaphragm cover.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom