Need San Diego Instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceansideScubaSwim

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi!

I'm looking for a few new instructors. We're a PADI dive shop located in Oceanside (north San Diego County) and we have more classes than we can handle right now. We'd love to get all of our students scuba certified, but we are lacking instructors. We want energetic and enthusiastic divers who are kind and patient with nervous students. Experience is important, but great personal skills are vital. Do you think that you're the right person for us?

Please email me with your scuba resume and your PADI Instructor number.

Serious applicants only, I will be interviewing in the next 2 weeks.

Thank you,
Kara
kara@oceansidescubaswim.com

Hi Kara,

I just viewed your request for Instructors. You may have already hired, but would you consider an assistant? I am a DM with lots of on-boat work experience with first time divers. I seek an opportunity to assist in exchange for diving. I live and work in Yosemite National Park and have a few months off for the winter. So, my available time might meet your busy season. If this seems reasonable or possible, let's have a conversation. I am at pothypine@yahoo.com.

be well,
David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom