Need resume help- quick!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tc

Miscreant Moderator
Staff member
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Any English or business majors out there?

Need to fix something on my resume real fast.

Not really, just can't remember the proper way to list something.

Not a former English major, but active job hunter. What kind of help do you need?

I can never remember if insubordination is supposed to be listed as a skill or an achievement.

LOL! I think it should be included with "other languages spoken."

Just remember, if you get an interview, when they ask what your worst failing is you should look at the ceiling for a few seconds, sigh, look your interviewer straight in the eyes and say wistfully: "Chocolate."

TC:
I can never remember if insubordination is supposed to be listed as a skill or an achievement.

Kinda depends on whether the potential employer is process oriented (skill) or goal oriented (achievement). I'd base it on the company's mission statement. :wink:

:D:D:D

Thal- I like it.

KM, tell JP hi and I need more crew on both of the weekends I have this month.

Just remember, if you get an interview, when they ask what your worst failing is you should look at the ceiling for a few seconds, sigh, look your interviewer straight in the eyes and say wistfully: "Chocolate."

is there any other kind of failings???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom