Need replacement wrist seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP said he needs his suit usable in two weeks. Ordering from the UK doesn't quite mesh with that!

I'm sorry, I had missed that:confused:.

OP, get your life together and plan better!! Jk... call Tim over at DRiS, he'll get you sorted with whatever you want and shipped out fast.

Ah, Sealskin splits components into different products, DRIS sells as a kit.

As far as planning, I'm pretty happy I caught it before they broke! I was eating dinner with my co-instructor and she asked what all the black stuff on my wrist was... turns out it was gummy wrist seals. Further inspection showed another area of dry rot too. It is only on one side, the other looks new. I must have gotten some chemicals on it to degrade like that.

Ah, Sealskin splits components into different products, DRIS sells as a kit.

As far as planning, I'm pretty happy I caught it before they broke! I was eating dinner with my co-instructor and she asked what all the black stuff on my wrist was... turns out it was gummy wrist seals. Further inspection showed another area of dry rot too. It is only on one side, the other looks new. I must have gotten some chemicals on it to degrade like that.

Link to the kit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom