Need recomm. for this weekend please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kikit24

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I am planning to dive with a couple of friends this weekend. Can anyone recommend me a shop that will take us out to a some nice spots? We'd like to stay towards the north part of the Keys. We went to Pennekamp a month ago (French Reef, Benwood Wreck) and it was beautiful. Need recommendations. Thank you in advance.

PS. We are all Open Water Divers. No deep dives please. :wink:

Just went out with Island Ventures on Saturday. That was my second time with them and am very pleased with the professionalism and level of service. The Florida Conchs had an awesome dive party in the Keys. Brian is the best! www.islandventures.com. 866-293-5006
Neptune Inn, 888-251-4813, is where some of the folks stayed. Cute cottages near the bay. Bring mosquito repellent. The state bird is alive and well!

Dove with this dive boat and highly recommend them.
Will be using them when I make my way down there again.
Great crew and they are located exactly where you requested. If you need any more information send me a PM.

Silent World Dive Center is located at Mile Marker 103.2 bayside, in Key Largo's Central Plaza.
For reservations or further information, call us at
800-966-DIVE (3483) or 305-451-3252

http://www.pennekamp.com/sw/charters.htm

Dive Safely

Joe

My wife and I are going to be in Marathon from the 14th to the 21st. Plan on diving three days. Everyone help us will the storm away. We've been anticipating this trip for a while.

Great places to dive all over the place, you might wanna check out the forecast though.... I was dozing off to "la la" land so I might have been dreaming it, but I "thought" I heard the South end of Florida was going to be looking really ugly.... Hopefully it was just a dream!

It's starting to look like this weekend is going to be a washout. On the other hand, keep your fingers crossed and hope " Charley " will continue to head WEST and burn himself out.

Joe

Looks like we'll be lucky to see any diving in the entire Eastern Gulf from the Keys to LA this weekend.
I'm staying inland myself.
Rick

I dove with "It's a Dive" in key largo. First class, with the full white glove treatment. There are several shallow dives in key largo even with bad vis the keys normally have 80' viso even cut in half that is 4 times better than fort pierce.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom