Need PADI instructor in Greeley, CO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would be best to contact a SCUBA shop near you. Tell them that a private lesson plan is needed for your children. If they can't provide that service, contact PADI or any other agency on the net and they will help you in getting the lessons and certifications you request. Good luck Jody in NH

When I am visiting my son and grandson, I drive in on the Route 34 (Business) route. It seems to me that the I have seen a sign for a new scuba shop on the north side just as you get into town. I think the name is something like Tortuga Divers.

There is a new club in the club section - Rocky Mountain Oysters. There are several instructors who participate.

dkemme,

A NAUI instructor/certification will not work. The minimum age for a certification is 12.
The minimum age for a PADI certification is 10. Your 10 year old will receive a Junior Open Water Certification which will require the diver to dive with another certified adult.

Any PADI instructor can provide the instruction. A dive shop may have a problem using your pool. Their liability policy may not cover instruction in a pool other than theirs. A PADI instructor holding their own policy should be covered in your pool.

Try to find an instructor who likes working with children and has some experience.

Personnal I have found the kids to be some of the best students. Just make sure yours are mature enough to follow the rules and dive responsibly.

Good Luck

If you are still looking, give Curt a call at Odyssey Diving (303)452-8802. He may be able to help you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom