need numbers and diver for Venice Beach tooth hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gnominic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just bought a sailboat and as a shake down cruise I'm taking it from Hernando Beach to Venice Beach to do some fossil hunting. I think most shark tooth diving goes on from the beach or local charters, but if you want to share some numbers, then come along.

You're welcome to come for the whole sail, but it's about a 5 or 6 day trip, including allowances for Murphy, the weather and dive times. If you can't make the whole trip, I can come get you at the beach in the inflatable. If there's a dock close I may be able to get you there too, I'm not familiar with the facilities in the area.

Otherwise, if someone just wants to be charitable with a passer-thru, I'll take charitable donations of numbers too :)

In the absence of all of those things, if nobody has numbers and I end up just exploring in the blind I'll be happy to bring another adventuresome soul.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

-dennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom