Need info on Lighthouse Reef Resort.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perfect1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings, I will have the opportunity to stay at Lighthouse Reef Resort in Belize in a couple of short weeks. I'm really looking forward to this trip and just wanted to know if anyone has experienced the resort and diving in the last couple of months. Any recommendations and/or must see sites? Thanks for the help. See you on the bottom. DB/ North Carolina

Perfect1:
Greetings, I will have the opportunity to stay at Lighthouse Reef Resort in Belize in a couple of short weeks. I'm really looking forward to this trip and just wanted to know if anyone has experienced the resort and diving in the last couple of months. Any recommendations and/or must see sites? Thanks for the help. See you on the bottom. DB/ North Carolina

You'll like it. IMHO, the best diving is at Long Cay and Half Moon Cay and the Blue Hole is ho-hum. Send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you a review (November 1992 if you can read PDF format.

donacheson:
You'll like it. IMHO, the best diving is at Long Cay and Half Moon Cay and the Blue Hole is ho-hum. Send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you a review (November 1992 if you can read PDF format.
Thank you for the reply. If you can E-mail me at Danboonenc@aol.com with any other information I would appreciate it. Thanks again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom