Need help with dive in Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My buddy told me about this forum and suggested I post up to see if I could get an insight into my upcoming trip. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me and thank you for letting me share in this great board. My wife and I are planning a trip to the Bahamas next month. We will be staying off of Andros island and would like to do some diving. Our hotel has a special arrangement with a nearby dive shop called Small Hope Bay Lodge. Has anyone heard of this place? Any suggestions on which dives to do? When? etc.

Hey Welcome to Scubaboard!

I've never dove around Andros but I'm sure you'll find tons of good advice and suggestions here. Hope you stay awhile.

CD

Small Hope Bay Lodge has been in the Scuba business even longer than I have! (They've been at it since 1960)
I don't think you need to do any more than just tell 'em about your own experience, capabilities and desires and then follow their recommendations.
Travis just won't ever be the same...
Rick :)

Rick, I am assuming you are referring to the Oasis burning down recently. That was a great place to watch the sun go down. Have you done much diving in lake Travis?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom