Need help with Bonica Snapper HDDV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sytech

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Mike,

I have several problems I'd like to speak with you about or maybe you can guide me via email. I sent a private message last week but did not hear back.

1) There are many times that the on/off button does not turn the camcorder off. I end up having to pull the battery out.

2) I can't seem to figure out how to operate the "zoom in and zoom out" functions. Sometimes the "bar" on the right side of the screen is about 20% darkened and sometimes it's not at all.

I am using the "zoom" buttons but nothing is happening. What is your phone number?

Please advise,

Sy Gelbard

Hi Tim.

I have the Bonica Snapper HDDV

Dear Sy,

Michael is having holiday in far east! So, he may not have internet access! The problem you encounter. Can I ask you what camera you are having? The HDDV or Standard DV? Our phone no. is 1-877-220-2312

Tim

I bought one of these off a friend and like the camera and all but have ONE problem. I am not going to type it out unless someone is actually watching this thread.

knock knock?

Back
Top Bottom