Need help to ID this first stage..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Everyone,

I was given this scubapro first stage, i need help identifying what model it is. Thank you, in advance.

IMG_0541.jpeg
IMG_0542.jpeg
IMG_0543.jpeg
IMG_0544.jpeg

MK10 with SPEC body. (Silicone Protected Environmental Cap)

Scubapro MK10

-Z

Agree: MK10 from Scubapro.

Agree: MK10 from Scubapro.

I drill out the spec holes, and never found a used one with silicone in it, is that dumb?

Fair to say the spec style holes could accelerate one of the problems they are meant to solve if not packed with silicone. I've never found a used one filled with silicone either.
A best of both worlds MK10 style is the version that has optional SPEC boot. Regular size ambient chamber holes for unsealed use, or add the boot and seal it up if needed.

Anyone on this thread interested on taking this scubapro mk10 off my hands? Make me an offer. Thanks.

Yes and I've found spec holes blocked with verdigris concreted with other particles of general ocean junk

You know I've got heaps of different diameter pushbike tubes, 2 slices of which I have used on those regs
Is there a point without silicone, you know once I found 1/8" of pencil lead in one causing a constant flow

If Pressurehead puts in a bid add five bucks for handling man

Back
Top Bottom