Need help registering Nemo Excel warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanski

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All -

I just bought myself a new toy, the Nemo Excel dive computer. The only problem is that I cannot figure out how to register the warranty.

I bought it through Scubastore which is out of Spain I guess. I live in New York. I received a multi-language warranty sheet that has no real info on it except a stamp from scubastore and the serial number of the unit. It says nothing about where to send the warranty. The pdf file on the website adds some info and says that I need to mail back the stamped page and a receipt within ten days.

I was unable to register the product online. Am I supposed to mail this info to Mares in Italy? Just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. Sorry if this is a stupid question, maybe i'm underwater suffering from nitrogen narcosis, maybe they could add a line or two to make instructions easier, or maybe they hope you won't register it because it's a pain in the ass and then it won't be covered, just wanted a yes or no as to whether mailing this stuff to Mares in Italy is the correct way to register for one of their products.

Any info is much appreciated

Last edited:
No, do not mail to IT. You can mail to the following address. Do not worry, time is not running out. Also, the most important document to save is your receipt. This is proof of purchase as well as date of purchase. Warranty is valid for two years after date of purchase. (do not change the batteries yourself, this must come back to our service center).

Mares Diving Division of Head USA
Attn: Product Registration
902 Clint Moore Rd # 208
Boca Raton FL 33487

Zak, Thank you very much for the info, another day or two and I would have probably mailed it to Italy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom