Need help please! Have diving equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa40

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,

I was hoping someone would help me with this equipment I have. I want to sell it but not sure where to start, or how to sell it as far as all together or seperate. If anyone would like to help me please messafe me. And if I am not posting in the right spot feel free to move me to another forum if you can. Thank you!!

Lisa :)

Attachments

• DSCN2743.jpg
    DSCN2743.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 149
  • DSCN2744.jpg
    DSCN2744.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCN2745.jpg
    DSCN2745.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCN2746.jpg
    DSCN2746.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 141
The one BC is an antique and a lousy design. The other I have never heard of but seems to be a US made that is over 20 yrs old. You might get $10 for both. If you pay shipping. The one suit looks like a neoprene drysuit by the inflator and deflate valve. The other with the hose coming out I have never seen the like of. Are there any names, models, sizes, etc?

I have seen the Forte. As a matter of fact I have 2 of them. They are no longer around from what I have found and Jim is about right. I would say 10-20 on the forte as I was able to repair mine with Oceanic parts. They now sit in the garage as I have a new BC and so does my youngest son. They were sold mostly outside of the US from what I researched. However, I have seen a Serine they made and it looks just like the one Genesis makes, maybe they bought them? And yes it is over 10-20 years old. Mine are from the 90's.

The one you have looks like a Aeon model. I think Discount Scuba supply has some Fortes.

I thought I would post better pics maybe I would get positive info LOL....doubtful huh? LOLBCD 3.jpgBCD Back.jpgdrisuit.jpgDSCN2750.jpgDSCN2754.jpgDSCN2756.jpg

The only names I see on them are....Scubapro, Aeon, Made in USA, and Sea Wolf.

The KME's both look like crushed neopreme dry suits. One with Power inflate and the other with an oral inflate (which I've never seen before) but no reason it can't work or could probably be replaced with a more modern inflator. Regardless, if the suits are in good condition and they look in the pictures like they are...you might be able to get a couple hundred or more each....It would be a gamble for the buyer but it might they might be great 1st dry suits for someone. KME is still in business to the best of my knowledge so factory work could be performed if needed.

Yep, I was right, Forte Aeon. If it still inflates, holds air, and you clean it up a bit more then you should be able to get at least $50 for it. That all depends on the buyer though...I would sell it on Ebay and put a buy it now at $100-125 at least.

I think that it had 45lbs of lift

My first BC was just like the Turquoise one except a different color. I think it was made in around the early 90s. I bought it well used in 1997.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom