Need help in Toronto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Guys, I will be coming over to Canada soon to settle in St Catharines or Toronto. Any nice places in Ontario region to dive? How is the viz in the lakes?

SeaHound:

I was wondering about your personal info. Are you a vegatarian who moves around alot, or is it just a typo?

Marc

If you're interested in doing a bit of travelling, Tobermory, Kingston and Brockville are well worth the trip.

And if you need dive buddies you can always send an e-mail.

P.S.: I'd choose Toronto over St. Catharines, but I'm biased.

ScubaGoddess

SeaHound:
Guys, I will be coming over to Canada soon to settle in St Catharines or Toronto. Any nice places in Ontario region to dive? How is the viz in the lakes?

Plenty of good diving in all the great lakes. Kingston, Brockville, Point Traverse, Port Dalhousie in Lake Ontario and, of course, Tobermory in Georgian Bay/Lake Huron.

Dive dry though. Cold is not good

Dr. J.:
Plenty of good diving in all the great lakes. Kingston, Brockville, Point Traverse, Port Dalhousie in Lake Ontario and, of course, Tobermory in Georgian Bay/Lake Huron.

Dive dry though. Cold is not good
No need to dive dry. You can dive wet year-round provided you do so consistently (after all, 34°F doesn't feel too cold if you were diving in 36°F last week... :D )

Since it's been over a year since his post.......................

I think D33ps1x scared him off :D

Back
Top Bottom