need help for video camera problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well if your lens is that way it maybe hard to change it hehe............

but I think you meant fogging and I think this question is better directed to Underwater videography!

are you using moisture absorbant?
those little bags you find, and usually throw away, in any electronic equiptment packaging.

are you using moisture absorbant?
those little bags you find, and usually throw away, in any electronic equiptment packaging.
you can get those now in do-it-yourself hardware shops like Ace and Home Depot...

silica gel...

Jag

PS
on that note... how can you tell? has it been listening to Streisand a lot lately?

Hi , please somebody help me about video camera lens faging , that's make me crazy

Well I'm more familiar with cameras and the same fogging. I try to keep the camera off or the display shut down as much as possible to avoid the camera heating up in the case. In between dives keep the gear in a bucket of water or as cool as possible between dives. I find the opposite of others that AC rooms have less moisture so there is less fogging. If you close your case in warm humid conditions you will have more moisture inside the case so it will be more prone to fogging when you hit the cool water. You can also try displacing the moist air with an open air tank blowing into the case as you close it. Just try to keep your gear as dry as possible. I've found the silica stuff to be marginally effective.

thanks for everybody for the respond , now im find out what's the problem , is the weather , because when i have fogging problem with my lens the weather was without sunny , when the weather turning sunny my problem is slove ... thanks & cheerssssssssssss

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom