Need help anyone here from India.. ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harshal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I am looking for divers in India (Mumbai) or around. I am here and would like to know if there are any good diving opportunities around and if there are any LDS or Diveshop for gear and things.
Appreciate if I can hear from local divers.

I'm located in India 6 months a year in Bangalore. Your up in Mumbai so things are a bit different up there. For the next 3 months forget diving in India. Consult the airline schedules and plan 3-4 day weekend trips. I usually catch a Fri night red-eye to Thailand/Sri Lanka(not good now) and dive there. India's diving is either hard to get too from Mumbai ,(Lakswadeep/Andamans/Netrani Island) or not so good (Goa) and except for Goa pretty expensive by Asian SE Asian standards. If you can afford the airfares alternatives would be Manado Indonesia (via Sing), Mauritius (weather might be bad), Red Sea (via Dubai) and beyond. My criteria is I want to leave Friday night and be on the dive boat Sat morning and return Monday night/ Tues morning (in time for work). Right now the diving in India leaves a lot to be desired.

Back
Top Bottom