Need Fins, OMS Slipstreams and Aqualung Slingshots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SB3535

Contributor
Reaction score
looking for slingshots size 'Regular' and oms slipstreams...i have a 10.5 foot(had trouble finding a size chart). Also looking for a pair of small fins for my GF and a good mask for her, the atomic subframe fits. I have a pair of Hollis F1's that would be for sale or trade if i could find the slingshots and slipstreams. I'm in Tampa Area. Please PM me with prices and pictures. Thanks for looking.

Forget the OMS Slipstreams for your GF -- they don't make 'em small enough. :(

i want the slipstreams for work and the slingshots for rec. The F1's are too heavy, great fin just not for me.

what fins do you use? not sure what to pick for her, thinking maybe jets if they're not too heavy

looking for slingshots size 'Regular' and oms slipstreams...i have a 10.5 foot(had trouble finding a size chart). Also looking for a pair of small fins for my GF and a good mask for her, the atomic subframe fits. I have a pair of Hollis F1's that would be for sale or trade if i could find the slingshots and slipstreams. I'm in Tampa Area. Please PM me with prices and pictures. Thanks for looking.

I've got a pair of rockets for $40 or IDI brand knock off for $30. The guy I bought them from said he dove them twice and got leg cramps both times so he huing them up. Still in great shape.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom