Need contact with AIRSPEED PRESS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

axxel57

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello out there

Is somebody around who has an idea how I can contact the guys from AIRSPEED PRESS?
I try now since a couple of months to purchase books from them, but I have a problem with the shipping address versus my paypal address. The contact link on the website doesn't work, an old e-mail address I found is also not working and I don't find any phone number I could use.
Does anybody have an idea?
Thanks a lot for reading.

I order a couple of books from them last month, but I didn't use paypal.
I sent a message to them using the message option on their web page, and did get a reply.
It doesn't display their email address when you use it however.

The response I received was from:
airspeedpress@airspeedpress.com

-Mitch

I think you can leave special instructions when you use PayPal to alter the "Mail To" address. Of course, you can try to contact the owner/manager/janitor of Airspeed Press, Vance Harlow, who is known on SB as Oxyhacker
View Profile: oxyhacker - ScubaBoard

I got in contact with airspeed press through the e-mail which pullmyfinger mentioned.
So probably I can solve the problems with them.
Thanks a lot to all of you who where posting here!
Sunny greetings from Hispaniola.....

Sorry about that. We use a contact form on the website rather than an email, to make it harder for spammers to find our email, and we recently found that some of the contact form links on certain pages hadn't hadn't been working for who knows how long because of changes at our ISP. That's been fixed.

Our shopping cart has been working all along, and books selling, and shipping, regularly.

Back
Top Bottom