For Sale Need bands for steel 72s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZTinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I picked up a manifold a few years back and would like to put it to use on a set of doubles. The dive shop service tech checked the manifold and it's in great shape. He figures it'll work on 7" diameter steel tanks (probably 72s or maybe LP85s. Getting tanks isn't a problem as he has some. A more difficult issue is getting the right bands to position the tanks for the manifold. Does anyone have some vintage bands... maybe from an old set of 72s that can't be used any more?

I use one of the new Kraken Double Hose regulators and this manifold should work well with it if I can find the appropriate tank bands.

Thanks!

-AZTinman

upload_2020-11-21_23-52-20.png

I might have a set of bands in the back of the shop that'll work. IIRC they came off a set of USD AL50s. Let me do some digging and I'll see what I come up with.

I might have a set of bands in the back of the shop that'll work. IIRC they came off a set of USD AL50s. Let me do some digging and I'll see what I come up with.

Thanks for checking!

Please let me know if you find something that will work.

-AZTinman

I have an old set of 72 bands I am not using. Best part is I am just up the road from you. Just past the Ak-Chin airport next to VW.

Those manifolds are great. Have them on my vintage doubles

Back
Top Bottom