Need advice...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PVS

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for diving options for a group of 4-6 in the Carribean for April-May. We live too far away from the warm lands. Small reasonably priced liveaboards preferred but any options possible. We'd like to enjoy top diving and have some 4-5* accommodation.
Any suggestions really appreciated.

There's a board specifically for cruises & liveaboards. You might get a better response by posting there.

I don't know that you'll find 5 star accommodations on any liveaboard. At least not what's considered 5 star at resort hotels. The liveaboard cabins tend to be small and without luxuries. Divers are doing 4-6 dives a day so not alot of time is spent in the cabin.

Explorer Ventures has made some recent changes and is offering discounts on select departures in for Turks & Caicos and Bahamas. I haven't personally been but know people who do nothing but liveaboards and they give Explorer Ventures top marks.

Not sure what your budget is, but there are several private charters (sailing yacht mostly) that you can do with 6 people in the Virgin Islands. www.paradiseconnections.com/diving.html,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom