Need advice on dive agency to book Thailand liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vlandmark

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello. I have narrowed down my choice of a Thailand liveaboard to the Hallaleujah in late March, however there are several different dive agencies to book through. Has anyone dealt with Sunrise Divers, Westcoast Divers, or Dive Asia????? I notice the price is about the same from any of them, but am wondering if anyone has had experience or can recommend one over the other? Does one have better rental gear? Better dive masters? Better pick-up service? Better discounts? I would appreciate any advice anyone can give me....

Any of those companies can take care of you. However, since you have already made your choice and are not "shopping" for a boat, you might consider booking directly with the operator, Big Blue Diving Khao Lak. The dive masters, pickup service and other aspects are all going to be handled by Big Blue. Rental gear may come from the booking company or may be provided by the operator, but you can expect it to be serviceable for all companies you've identified. Discounts will be similar for all of them as well.

Or you can book through me :D

Personally I would recommend to book through an agent, they may give you alternatives that could be better value for money. And of the agents no-one will give you better service than we do :wink::cool2:.
Having said that, Hallelujah is a nice boat offering good value for money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom