Need a link to a place to buy Fins online please....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brules

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a link to a good online retailer that sells Atomic Split fins at a reasonable price. I am down to deciding between the Scubapro Twin Speeds and the Atomics. I have a link to the "Scubastore.com", but they only sell the Scubapro's, no atomics (at a dang good price though!).

So I am needing some linkage for a place to get some prices on the Atomics.

Also any input into what you think about my 2 choices is welcome as well.

Thanks,

Justin

i've been looking to purchase the atomics split fins online too-

not that i've searched exhaustively online, but from what i can see, diveinn does not sell them online, neither does diversdirect. i have even tried ebay, as sometimes you can find brand new fins at some savings. however, i haven't been able to find anywhere online that sells them any cheaper than what i can buy them for at my LDS ($198).

by the way, i think they're great fins.

thanks for the info bengiddins!

now for a (sort of) lame question - does anyone know any sites where they provide shipping based on the amount of your purchase (including to hawaii)? shipping calculated that way (probably via US mail) is usually much cheaper for us living in hawaii. shipping via UPS or DHL, etc. usually eats up any savings I might receive from online prices.

i saw that leisurepro ships to hawaii only 2nd day UPS. i went to the UPS to attempt to calculate the shipping costs - i'm not sure if i figured it out correctly, but i estimated the weight of the box at 10 lbs, and the cost for 2nd day air was about $31.

now, given that the cost of the fins are about $140 at leisurepro, if the $31 in shipping is correct, it will cost me about $170 in total. i can get the fins at my LDS for $198 with a 10% discount (as a member of their dive club) - which is close enough so that i might as well get them at the LDS.

ahh, the costs of living in paradise...

Try Diveinn....simply scuba....or discount divers....they are pretty good.....also try calling Leisure pro and speaking with mayer...or max

Back
Top Bottom